Last updated on 25th May 2018
Nobody can still be unaware of how important the collection and analysis of data is in the modern world and so it is for the Wild Hare Club.
But your data is yours and it is precious.
We respect that absolutely. We collect only what we need to provide you with a service, share information with you and to help us understand how to make the Wild Hare Club even better. It’s also why we don’t sell, rent or trade emails list with anyone for marketing purposes.
We can only collect and process your data if you are over 13 years old. If you are under 13 and reading this policy, you are certainly exhibiting good taste and a curious mind but please don’t even think about giving us any details about yourself. If you do provide your data to us, then you warrant that you are over 13 years of age.
Richard Page is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data – contact details can be found further down this page.
Who are we?
While the Wild Hare Club ethos is about how everybody (i.e. performers, audience, venue staff etc.) involved in the WHC is important and makes the WHC what it is, for the purposes of this policy and the website, the Wild Hare Club is Richard Page, Sutton Court, Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford HR1 3AT.
The Wild Hare Club is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The following policies are only in effect for the web pages, newsletters, discussion lists and opt-in announcement lists owned and operated by The Wild Hare Club.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you register to receive the email newsletter or when you use our website, for example, when you purchase tickets or contact us.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you purchase a product from us your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. The Wild Hare Club does not store any credit card or banking details on our website.
We do not specifically collect any sensitive data about you e.g. race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, health information.
How do we collect this data?
There are a number of ways in which we currently collect your data. (Should this change, you will be notified first):
Information that you provide to us directly such as:
- Subscribing to the WHC newsletter
- Completing forms, surveys or quizzes on our website or other platforms.
- Information request
And through your technological interactions with us, such as
- Using our website and the actions you take
- Your IT equipment such as browser or IP address
- Data from other websites that have our cookies installed to track traffic
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- send you communications which you have requested
- process orders that you have submitted
- create a subscription to a service we provide
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and usdeal with entries into a competition
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- notify you of changes to our services
- market research, internal monitoring and traffic auditing. This information is only examined in aggregate
- to deliver customisable content to the user
We will review our retention periods for personal information as necessary. We may be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
The Wild Hare Club will disclose personally identifiable information when required by the law or in the good-faith belief that such an action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Wild Hare Club
- Protect or defend the rights or property of the Wild Hare Club network of sites, or visitors to the Wild Hare Club website
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice or the rights of third parties
- Co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
Third Party Links
You may refuse to accept cookies at any time by clicking the "I decline" or "Remove Cookies" buttons in the Cookie notice at the bottom of the website.
Your rights to data protection are covered by UK and EU Data Protection laws. You can find out more about your rights through the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Richard PageSutton Court, Sutton St Nicholas, Herefordshire HR1 3AT United Kingdom
If you are not happy with any aspect of the collection and use of your data, or wish to delete your data please contact us to help resolve the matter. If you are still not happy, you have the right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who can be contacted at www.ico.org.uk.